Why choose Black Swan Health?
Black Swan Health lead the way in providing outstanding mental health and wellbeing services. We have over 23 years of experience delivering award winning mental health, health, and disability services to the community.
We provide face-to-face counselling offered at our multiple Perth Metropolitan locations or at our two regional locations in Albany and Bunbury. For those unable to attend in person we offer additional telephone counselling support.
Black Swan Health is accredited against the National Standards for Mental Health Services, and the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Service Standards.
- Free professional support
- Access to highly qualified support
- Highest level confidentiality guaranteed
- A local organisation able to offer many other health related services
- Healthy staff
- Productive staff
- Minimise lost time
- Fulfil corporate responsibility
- More attractive as an employer
About our Employee Assistance Program
Black Swan Health is able to provide the following services to your team:
- Psychological assessment and counselling
- Conflict and mediation counselling
- Critical incident support
- Culturally appropriate counselling
Examples of common work or personal issue Black Swan Health support are:
- Workplace stress
- Relationship/family issues
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and motivation
- Changes at work
- Critical incident
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Relationship problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Work-life integration and life balance
We employ highly skilled and qualified staff to provide the best counselling services for our clients. All our counsellors are fully qualified and have extensive experience in the delivery of mental health services. Find out more about our experienced team here.
We can accommodate organisations of any size that are interested in an EAP service for their employees. Enquire about our EAP services here.
Our professionally trained EAP staff are available:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
(08) 9201 0044
To enquire about how our EAP service can help your employees, please complete the form below.