Why choose Black Swan Health?
Black Swan Health lead the way in providing outstanding mental health and wellbeing services. We have over 23 years of experience delivering award winning mental health, health, and disability services to the community.
We provide face-to-face counselling offered at our multiple Perth Metropolitan locations or at our two regional offices in Albany and Bunbury. For those unable to attend in person we offer additional telephone counselling support.
Black Swan Health is accredited against the National Standards for Mental Health Services, and the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Service Standards.
How your staff benefit
- Free professional support
- Access to highly qualified support
- Highest level confidentiality guaranteed
- A local organisation able to offer many other health related services
- Healthy staff
- Productive staff
- Minimise lost time
- Work life balance
- Corporate responsibility
About our Employee Assistance Program
Black Swan Health is able to provide the following services to your team:
- Psychological assessment and counselling
- Conflict and mediation counselling
- Critical incident support
- Culturally appropriate counselling
Examples of common work or personal issue Black Swan Health support are:
- Workplace stress
- Relationship/family issues
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and motivation
- Changes at work
- Critical incident
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Relationship problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Work-life integration and life balance
We employ highly skilled and qualified staff to provide the best counselling services for our clients. All our counsellors hold post-graduate psychology degrees and have extensive experience delivering mental health services.
We can accommodate any size organisation interested in an EAP service for their employees. Please contact Black Swan Health directly for a quote.
Our professionally trained EAP staff are available:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
(08) 9201 0044
(08) 9201 0044
Telephone counselling is also available.