Black Swan Health is a leading provider of multidisciplinary supports to people with psychosocial and dual-diagnosis disabilities.
We take the time to understand your unique needs and aspirations, and work together to help you achieve your goals, which is why Black Swan Health was awarded the Overall Award for Excellence at the 2017 WA Disability Support Awards.
Find out how you can live life to the full with Black Swan Health’s NDIS services.
What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of delivering support to Australians with disability, as well as their families and carers.
Black Swan Health can help you to manage your NDIS journey, and provide a range of professional health services that participants can include in their NDIS plans. We can also connect you with a range of trusted community and mainstream supports from other providers.
Use the Useful Links at the end of the page to find out more about the NDIS.
How does it work?
- Check your eligibility. You can receive NDIS support for one or more physical, intellectual, cognitive, neurological, sensory or psychosocial disabilities – as long as you meet these NDIS determined eligibility criteria. If you have a psychosocial disability, our team can help you check if you are eligible for NDIS.
- Develop and submit an access request. We can assist you to develop your request for an NDIS funded plan that supports your daily living and helps you to progress towards your individual goals.
- Undertake the planning process. We can support you through the NDIS led planning process, all the way through to completion.
- Service provision. If chosen by you, we can provide our psychosocial support services to you as part of your NDIS plan.
How we can help
We can provide support through the NDIS in the following ways:
- Support Coordination
- Help you connect to and coordinate your supports
- Help you address barriers and build resilience
- Therapeutic Supports
- Dietitian support to help you manage your diet
- Individual, face-to-face counselling
- Group counselling
- Multidisciplinary group therapies
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Training
- Advice and personal training
Our NDIS team
You can access the following Black Swan Health team members as part of your NDIS plan:
- Exercise Physiologist
- Diabetes Educator
- Support Coordinator
- Specialist Support Coordinator
- Psychosocial Recovery Coach