Employee Assistance Program
Why choose Black Swan Health?
We employ mental health clinicians who are highly experienced and fully registered with AHPRA.
Our clinicians provide the most appropriate and effective evidence-based mental health services and support based on individual client needs.
Black Swan Health is accredited with the National Standards for Mental Health Services, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Service Standards.
Maintaining client confidentiality is a cornerstone of our practice, and our clinicians take their ethical obligations seriously.
We provide counselling and critical incident support to clients across the Perth Metropolitan area and beyond. Face-to-face appointment locations include Osborne Park, Joondalup, and Fremantle. Telehealth options available for appointments are available, please ask.
- Free professional support
- Access to highly qualified support
- Highest level of confidentiality guaranteed
- A local organisation able to offer many other health-related services
- Healthy staff
- Productive staff
- Minimise lost time
- Fulfil corporate responsibility
- More attractive as an employer
About our Employee Assistance Program
Black Swan Health is able to provide the following services to your team:
- Critical incident support
Examples of common work or personal issues we can help support include:
- Workplace or personal stress and conflict
- Relationship/family issues
- Family counselling
- Self-esteem and motivation
- Changes at work
- Critical incident
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Depression and anxiety
- Retirement and adjustment
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Work/life balance
- Financial stress
- Life and health challenges
- Mental health impact of diagnosis or chronic condition
We employ highly skilled and qualified staff to provide the best counselling services for our clients. All our counsellors are fully qualified and have extensive experience in the delivery of mental health services. Find out more about our experienced team here.
Our professionally trained EAP staff are available:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
(08) 9201 0044