Employee Assistance Program
Why choose Black Swan Health?
Black Swan Health leads the way in providing outstanding mental health and wellbeing services and have over 23 years’ experience delivering award winning mental health, disability and health services to the community.
We provide face-to-face and telephone counselling at multiple Perth Metropolitan locations including Osborne Park, Joondalup, Midland, Cockburn, Fremantle and Rockingham and at two regional locations – Albany and Bunbury.
Black Swan Health is accredited against the National Standards for Mental Health Services, and the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Service Standards.
- Free professional support
- Access to highly qualified support
- Highest level confidentiality guaranteed
- A local organisation able to offer many other health related services
- Healthy staff
- Productive staff
- Minimise lost time
- Fulfill corporate responsibility
- More attractive as an employer
About our Employee Assistance Program
Black Swan Health is able to provide the following services to your team:
- Psychological assessment and counselling
- Conflict and mediation counselling
- Critical incident support
- Culturally appropriate counselling
Examples of common work or personal issues we can help support include:
- Workplace stress
- Relationship/family issues
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and motivation
- Changes at work
- Critical incident
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Depression and anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Relationship problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Work-life integration and life balance
We employ highly skilled and qualified staff to provide the best counselling services for our clients. All our counsellors are fully qualified and have extensive experience in the delivery of mental health services. Find out more about our experienced team here.
Our professionally trained EAP staff are available:
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
(08) 9201 0044