How we can help
To be eligible
Clients need to be aged over 18 and be diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Back or neck pain
- Post joint replacement
What you can expect
- Individual assessment with a physiotherapist and/or dietitian
Our physiotherapists and dietitians will help to identify health needs and develop treatment plans. They can also provide lifestyle advice on diet and exercise.
- Free five-week lifestyle education program
Our free five-week Health and Wellness Program is run by dietitians and diabetes educators. The group program covers protecting your heart, healthy eating, weight management, goal-setting and exercise advice. Find out more here.
- Offer to join low-cost Strength to Strength exercise program
Strength to Strength is a circuit-based exercise program led by one of our physiotherapists, offering affordable strength training with a musculoskeletal specialist. Clients will be assessed by a physiotherapist before joining the program. The sessions have a maximum of five participants per group. Find out more here.
Please note: We offer clinic appointments in Osborne Park and Midland.
How to access it
- Referrals are accepted from GPs. Referral forms can be downloaded in PDF or Best Practice format here.
- All referrals must be accompanied by a Referral Form for Individual Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with a chronic medical condition and complex care needs
- Clients who are Medicare funded will not be required to pay a gap fee
- Non-Medicare funded clients will be charged a fee of $65 per consultation. Clients with private health cover may be eligible for a rebate
For people who have a chronic musculoskeletal condition such as osteoporosis, osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis we’re here to help.
The Healthy Lifestyle Program is provided by Black Swan Health in partnership with the State Government through the Department of Health WA.