Black Swan Health is committed to research and collaboration in all areas of primary health, health and wellness and disability services. We are committed to generating high quality and high impact medical and scientific publications by partnering with the medical and scientific community across Australia and across the globe.
The following papers have been published by our team:
- Shymko, G., Clark, V., Shymko, L., & Waters, F. (2018). Navigating the co-prescription of clozapine and fluvoxamine. Schizophrenia research, 202, 391.
- Shymko G, Grace T, Jolly N, Dobson L, Hacking D, Parmar A, Kapi P, Waters F (2019) Weight gain and metabolic screening in young people with early psychosis on long acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotic medication (aripiprazole vs paliperidone). (Currently under review)
- International Association for Youth Mental Health (IAYMH) Conference, Brisbane, 26-28 October
- An 8 week nutrition and exercise program to decrease risk of metabolic syndrome for young people within the Black Swan Health run headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program (P Bailey)
- Implementing Individual Placement Support (IPS) an Evidenced Based Model into a Youth Early Psychosis Service (K Llewell)
- Let’s Talk About Non-directive Art Groups (J. Jamieson)
- ‘A day in the life of Hope and Recovery’ (J. Mooney, G. Kiamtia)
- Everyone on the team? Family, friends and mental health services – vital partners in recovery (B. Brechin)
- Better Outcomes for Young People in Mental Health Services which offer Functional Recovery Programs (J. Mooney, H Pepper)
- World Congress of Psychiatry, Lisbon (Portugal) 21-24 August 2019
- Weight gain and metabolic screening in young people with early psychosis on long acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotic medication (aripiprazole vs paliperidone). Grace T, Hacking D, Dobson L
- International Conference on Early Intervention in Mental Health, Boston (USA), 7-10 October
- Navigating the co-prescription of clozapine and fluvoxamine (T. Grace, G. Shymko)