This week is Australia’s 51st Mental Health Week. The theme for 2018 is ‘Mental health starts where we live, learn, work and play‘.
It’s all about community and how we can support the wellbeing of others.
As a leading provider of mental health services Black Swan Health is involved in a number of events to connect with the community and showcase our services including:
- Providing health and wellbeing tips and health checks at the Cockburn Women’s Health & Wellbeing Expo along with a range of health and wellbeing exhibitors, free activities, giveaways and more.
- Showcasing our quality, affordable and accessible services, specialising in youth and adult mental health at Alma Street Courtyard, Fremantle Hospital and Graylands Festival.
- And on Thursday we are celebrating headspace day!
We hope you get the opportunity to be involved in some of the events happening over the course of the week. Check out the official Mental Health Week events calendar to see what’s on near you.
Here are some of headspace’s personal tips for mental wellbeing… what are yours?
- Find your passion
- Make your play. Stay active
- Feed your mind
- Swap snaps for chats
- Get a taste for the good stuff