Black Swan Health
The Mobile Assessment Treatment Team Coordinator will provide clinical leadership and line management for Mobile Assessment Treatment Team (MATT) staff and ensure adherence to the specialist clinical standards of the service in line with the EPPIC model. They will contribute to the development of innovative clinical services at the front end of the hYEPP service in collaboration with the hYEPP clinical programs. This will involve the development of partnerships with key agencies in the community which are relevant to the treatment of young people experiencing, or at risk of, early psychosis and/or a first episode of psychosis.
Approved tertiary qualifications Registered Nurse – Bachelor Degree in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing or equivalent OR Bachelor Degree in Nursing or equivalent plus an approved postgraduate qualification in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing. Registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Demonstrated staff supervision skills and proven ability to provide clinical leadership and management of a multi-disciplinary team and to manage human and financial resources
- Substantial experience and proven expertise in use of the WA Mental Health Act and its application in acute mental health care, including where relevant to completion of mental health assessments, crisis interventions, and delivering home based care and short term treatment interventions to young people and their families experiencing early psychosis or a first episode of psychosis
- Demonstrated an understanding of the need to appropriately balance the provision of an accessible and responsive crisis and outreach service for young people with the requirement to manage and mitigate potential risks for staff.
- Highly developed and demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven commitment to partnership and collaborative practice.
- Experience in developing, delivering and ensuring continuous improvement in clinical services
- Experience in establishing new programs or services. (Desirable)
- Experience managing oncall/recall system (Desirable)
- Other Relevant Information:
- Current police clearance and Working with Children’s check
- Current driver’s license
- Coordinator will work business hours however may need to be contacted after hours or be flexible regarding working hours
- Current eligibility to work in Australia
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com