Black Swan Health Ltd is the lead agency selected in WA to deliver the youth focused clinical services, headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program (hYEPP). headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program (hYEPP) is an innovative federally funded program for young people aged 12-25yo experiencing a first episode psychosis or considered at ultra-high risk based on the Orygen EPPIC model. hYEPP provides a comprehensive evidence based service informed by principals of holistic medical, psychiatric & psycho-social assessment, care coordination, treatment and functional recovery driven care.
We are seeking applications from mental health clinicians (Clinical Psychologists, Registered Psychologists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Mental Health Nurses) with a high level of clinical skill in mental health care, including completion of mental health assessments, crisis interventions and short term psychological treatment, ideally within youth mental health or first episode psychosis.
This role will be working within the Continuing Care Team providing case management to clients within the service. Full & part time opportunities available.
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Demonstrated experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, ideally with young people experiencing mental health disorders
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with team members, other professionals and outside agencies
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work collaboratively with young people and their families/significant others
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality assessment and evidence- based psychological interventions, within a stress-vulnerability and recovery framework for young people
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and function autonomously while being able to effectively work in a multidisciplinary team
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Press click Apply for this position and attach your CV and Covering Letter. The Covering letter must address the above key selection criteria & quote the following reference: BSH00089.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/35437226?type=standout&userqueryid=04002668f93138e59f40b9ec45fc58b5-0266610 →