Black Swan Health
About the role
Black Swan Health’s Counselling Service is well established with a team of Clinical / Registered Psychologists and administrators, currently looking to expand its services further to respond to increasing demand. We have experience in delivering federally funded Access To Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS) through a large contractor workforce, covering a wide geographical area.
The service is supported with an in-house Marketing, Communications, and Engagement Team promoting and supporting the service, as well as a Clinical Governance Team ensuring that the service is provided to the highest clinical care standard possible.
You will be responsible for providing Psychological Services to people who are referred to Black Swan Health Services, including corporate clients through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
To be considered you are required to have the following:
- A current Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover
- Relevant Qualifications and membership with APS and AHPRA
- Experience in undertaking and performing short term psychological strategies in a reasonable manner so that it is in the best interest of the client
- Ability to monitor and assess risk concerns, including risk of harm to self or others, or mental deterioration
- Current Police Certificate and Working With Children check (WWC)
If you are interested in this opportunity please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org include a CV and short summary of your qualifications, experience and availability to work (up to one page)
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com