Black Swan Health Limited is a not-for-profit organisation that proudly provides high quality, evidenced-based, safe primary health services.
With several funding streams, Black Swan Health delivers a range of primary health services including (but not limited to), Partners in Recovery (PIR), headspace services in Osborne Park and Joondalup, headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program (hYEPP), counselling services, and multidisciplinary chronic conditions self- management programs.
The objective is support the Counselling Program in processing referrals received and provide administration support to the counselling program.
- Experience working with Client Database systems, billing and practice support
- Demonstrated understanding of and interest in mental health
- Well-developed organisational skills including prioritising, managing competing deadlines and demands in a busy environment
- Team Orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt communication to liaise with various stakeholders
- Ability to openly communicate about referral paperwork that poses a challenge and confidence to seek assistance and clarification from clinician and team leader
- High level computer skills including demonstrated experience with Windows based packages, email and internet
- Current WA Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Current National Police Clearance Certificate
- Diploma of counselling/ community services mental health or working towards a degree in a related field
- Experience working with Medicare rebate claims/ HICAPS machines
- Knowledge and understanding of occupational health and safety (OHS) and the Privacy Act
- Experience working with Client Database systems.
This opportunity is full-time 5 days per week at our Joondalup office. You will also be required to travel to other office locations from time to time (Fremantle & Osborne Park).
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Press click Apply for this position and attach your CV and Covering Letter, quoting reference: BSH00104
For any queries please email Stacy Baptiste, HR Officer at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/35612913?type=standout&userqueryid=04002668f93138e59f40b9ec45fc58b5-1427715 →