Due to increasing demand Black Swan Health is currently seeking Clinical and Registered Psychologists (Contractors).
You will be responsible for providing Psychological Services to people who are referred to our well established Counselling service.
If you are interested in this opportunity you will be required to provide the following:
- A current Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Public Liability Insurance cover
- Relevant Professional/Tertiary Qualifications and membership of AHPRA
- Experience in undertaking and performing short term psychological strategies in a reasonable manner so that it is in the best interest of the client.
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
In return, we can offer you:
- Complimentary use of our spacious, well located counselling rooms in Joondalup, Osborne Park and Fremantle
- A strong referral base from local GP practices, the community, local hospital networks, Community Mental Health service, and other services across the metropolitan area
- Administration support including appointment booking, reminders and rescheduling to reduce DNA
- Support from an in-house Marketing Team providing GP education and promotion of the service
- Support and guidance from a comprehensive organisational clinical governance structure
- Inter-service collaborations with Black Swan Health’s portfolio of mental health services including headspace, Early Psychosis Service, Partners in Recovery, TAFE Counselling and Youth Employment App (YAppEE) service.
Black Swan Health provide services across multiple locations in Joondalup, Osborne Park, and Fremantle. Black Swan Health is happy to negotiate with applicants where they like to be based and which days are available on each location. Part time or full time hours available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY button below or alternatively email email@example.com quoting reference number: BSH00095
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/35641579?type=standout&userqueryid=bca8635c21f8aeb39d4c2a64e0ecd78d-0682289 →