Website Black Swan Health
We are looking for a Clinical Governance Officer to join our team
The objective of the Clinical Governance Officer is to ensure a systematic approach to maintaining and improving the quality of client care, and to promote a client focused and learning culture across all services delivered by Black Swan Health.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Monitor and review clinical governance systems and procedures ensuring that these are efficient in capturing, recording and securing information and effective in identifying learning outcomes, action planning and identifying changes to services and service delivery.
- Assist in development of procedures in line with identified gaps in best practice.
- Identify and implement opportunities for quality improvement in respect of clinical governance.
- Maintain the risk management system Tickit on Demand in respect of response, investigation, and recommendations to complaints and incidents.
- Provide secretariat for Complaints and Incidents Panel.
- Relevant Professional/Tertiary Qualifications (eligibility for membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body would be an advantage).
- Experience working within and influencing sound Clinical Governance Systems.
- Ability to assess risk and develop effective mitigation strategies.
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills and capable of effective problem solving.
- Excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills.
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy including experience with electronic medical records systems.
- Knowledge of current Legislation, Standards and Clinical Guidelines
- Experience working within mental health services
Fixed Term Part time contract to October 2018 with possibility of extension
Hours 0.5-0.6 FTE (19- 22.8 hrs.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number: BSH0114. Your application should include (in one file) a covering letter addressing the selection criteria accompanied by your resume.
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Black Swan Health reserve the right to shortlisting immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com