Compassion, People Focused, Inclusion, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork
About the opportunity
At Black Swan Health, we pride ourselves on our evidence-based, practical approach to supporting the mental health of our clients. It’s our mission to enrich all corners of the community through our portfolio of mental health services, including psychology, headspace, headspace Early Psychosis and our range of psychosocial support services.
headspace Joondalup and Osborne Park is looking for passionate, youth friendly Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists who are experienced in providing high quality mental health services to young people.
Working with us provides you with an opportunity to work within a supported multidisciplinary environment providing intervention and treatment for mental health and related issues in young people aged 12-25 years of age and establish a fulfilling and rewarding practice in partnership with headspace.
- Ongoing Medicare funded referrals of young people who have been triaged and are ready to engage.
- Full administrative support including access to the electronic medical records database with comprehensive training provided.
- Opportunity for peer support through regular case review meetings with the team.
- Free professional development opportunities.
- Flexibility around working days and times
To be eligible for these positions you will need the following:
- Ability to bill under Medicare ( Medicare Provider Number)
- Full registration with relevant body AHPRA or AASW (Accredited Mental Health)
- Have or able to obtain ABN and insurance
- Working with Children Check and National Police Clearance
- Relevant work experience
If you’re inspired to contribute your skills to a values-driven industry leader we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a psychologist?
- What’s your highest level of education?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.