General Practice for Young People (GP4YP)
GP4YP is a youth-friendly, free, confidential medical practice for young people. The practice specialises in health issues specific to young people with complex mental health issues.
You can use the GP4YP service if you:
- are 12-25 years of age,
- work, live or study in the Fremantle Area, and
- have a current Medicare card.
GP4YP is a self-referred service. To book an appointment, just call or email:
Phone: 9432 0480
Black Swan Health believes recovery is a process unique to each person.
We talk with you to learn your goals, listen to you and work together to plan your recovery journey and support you through your recovery to enable you to live your best life.
- GP4YP is not a crisis service. If you are in an emergency, do not wait to see a doctor. Dial 000 or attend your nearest Emergency Department.
- GP4YP has limited facilities for acute medical conditions eg. acute respiratory conditions.
- Patients with significant risk of suicidal ideation, harm to others or disordered eating are not eligible for this service. Please contact us to discuss other options.