eGFR and Drug Dosing in CKD
March 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Presented by Dr Brian Siva, Nephrologist, SCGH.
- State the recommendations for the detection and staging of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Differentiate the accuracy of the CKD-EPI eGFR formula compared to other estimates of GFR
- Identify the relative importance of GFR estimations in CKD drug dosing
- Implement a system to identify patients at higher risk of CKD for a Kidney Health Check
- Allocated 4 (Cat 2) points in the QI & CPD program for 2017-2019. Activity number 95802. This organisation is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI & CPD Program.
- This workshop is developed and endorsed by the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for KHA.
RSVP: Please RSVP by 19th March 2019 via email to Clare.Leavy@blackswanhealth.com.au
Where: Black Swan Health Osborne Park. 137 Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
To print the flyer for the event click here