National Disability Insurance Scheme
Are you eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
Call Black Swan Health on 1800 606 906 today and we can help you find out. Our team can help you check if you are eligible for NDIS. If you are they can help you get an NDIS funding plan to suit your needs.
Information for GP’s
Do you have patients who may be eligible for NDIS support?
Black Swan Health is a registered provider of supports in the Hills trial site and Cockburn/Kwinana trial site.
Let us be your provider of choice in Western Australia.
Black Swan Health can help your patients test their NDIS eligibility and work with them to have an individualised funding plan developed.
Black Swan Health is registered to deliver these services in the trial sites:
Perth Hills (NDIS)
- Therapeutic Supports
- Support Coordination
- Coordination of Supports
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills
Cockburn-Kwinana (WA NDIS)
- Episodic coordination and planning of support
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, complex situations, transitions and supports
- Wellbeing; Recreation, education and employment
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Recreational activities
- Daily Living: Independence, personal care and support
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Training for independence in travel and transport
- Development and support with daily living and life skills